Dawn Walcott, LMSW
Dawn began her career with Pine Rest in 2009 on the inpatient Child and Adolescent Unit as a case manager. She is a licensed Social Worker in the State of Michigan, providing counseling for a wide variety of clients including children, adolescents, adults and families. She received her undergraduate degree in Psychology from Aquinas College and her Master of Social Work from Western Michigan University.
Dawn’s clinical interests include depression, anxiety, adjustment and mood disorders, behavior challenges, self harm behavior, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), stress management and parenting/family issues.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Family, Parent, and Child Issues
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Panic Disorder
- Northeast Clinic
3225 N. Evergreen Drive NE Suite 301
Grand Rapids MI, 49525