Eric Michaelis, LPC
Eric is a fully Licensed Professional Counselor. He received his BA in Psychology from Trinity College and his MA in Counseling/ Psychology from Trinity International University Eric has over 20 years experience working with Children, Adolescents, Families, and Adults in a Community Mental Health outpatient setting. He also has spent several years in private practice providing Christian Counseling.
Currently he works with Adults, Children, Adolescents, and families dealing with a variety of issues including anxiety, mood disorders, anger management, child behavioral issues, adjustment issues, and religious/spiritual issues.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Family, Parent, and Child Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Spiritual / Religious Issues
8333 Felch Street Suite 201
Zeeland MI, 49464