Kevin Boyle, LPC
Kevin is a Licensed Professional Counselor. He has served as a clinician in the mental health field in home-based, inpatient and outpatient settings; and currently works at the Pine Rest Forest Hills Clinic. He graduated with a Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling from Denver Seminary.
Kevin specializes in, and enjoys working with, both adolescents and adults. His areas of expertise include adolescent behavioral issues, depression, anxiety, PTSD/trauma, marital/relationship issues, and grief and loss. Kevin identifies strengths in his clients while utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Person Centered Therapy to help individuals strengthen their identity and live a holistic, healthy life.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Couple / Marital Relationship Issues
- Family, Parent, and Child Issues
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Pornography / Sexual Addiction
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Spiritual / Religious Issues
- Forest Hills Clinic
877 Forest Hill Avenue SE Suite C
Grand Rapids MI, 49546