Matthew Bush, PhD
Matthew is a licensed psychologist who has worked with Pine Rest since 2001. His Doctorate in clinical psychology and Master’s in Theology were both earned at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. In his current role at Holland Clinic, Matthew works with a wide variety of children and adults, most often providing therapy for concerns related to anxiety, mood disorders (depression), anger management, couple/marital relationship issues, parenting and childhood behavior problems, and/or working with ADHD.
In addition to his work at the Holland Clinic, Matthew is the current Director of Grace Place, a collaborative project between Pine Rest and Providence Christian Reformed Church to provide Christian marriage and family counseling in the church setting.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Pornography / Sexual Addiction
- Spiritual / Religious Issues
- Holland Clinic
926 Washington Ave. Suite 210
Holland MI, 49423