Nancy Hale-Dickson, LMSW
Nancy is a Licensed Master of Social Work with over 20 years of experience. She received her BS from Wayne State and her Master of Social Work degree from the University of Michigan in 1987.
She has worked in health care for many years, working with people with life changing injuries, such as spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries. Nancy has been with Pine Rest since 2001. Her specialties include health related adjustment issues, aging and cognitive disorders, caregiver issues, depression and anxiety.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Coping with Medical Conditions
- Dementia / Alzheimer's Assessments
- Grief and Loss
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Older Adults / Senior Care
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Identity Issues
- Older Adult
- Campus Clinic
300 68th Street SE (Pine Rest Campus)
Grand Rapids MI, 49548