Paul Costanzo, PA
Paul is a Board Certified Physician Assistant, and is experienced in inpatient and outpatient psychiatric settings. He obtained a Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Western Michigan University, and has practiced exclusively in the field of psychiatry since 2001.
Paul will see adult patients, age 18 and up. He treats patients with a wide variety of symptoms and diagnoses, and has a special interest in geriatrics.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Older Adults / Senior Care
- Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders / Schizophrenia
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Older Adult
- Campus Clinic
300 68th Street SE (Pine Rest Campus)
Grand Rapids MI, 49548