Timothy J. Zwart, EdD, Licensed Psychologist
Dr. Zwart is a licensed psychologist who has practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings at Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services since 1988. He earned his doctoral degree in Counseling Psychology from WMU in 1988 and is a 1981 graduate of Calvin College.
He currently works at the Psychological Consultation Center and Attention Deficit Disorders Institute where his expertise includes diagnostic assessment of children, teens, and adults. Dr. Zwart’s clinical interests include the assessment of: ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, learning disabilities, depression and anxiety disorders, general personality and differential diagnosis, and pre-surgical assessments.
Dr. Zwart has been a clinical supervisor for over 20 years.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Family, Parent, and Child Issues
- Pre-Surgical Evaluations
- Psychological Assessments
- Psychological Consultation Center
300 68th St SE (Pine Rest Campus)
Grand Rapids MI, 49548