Tracy Nykamp, LMSW
Tracy is a fully licensed Social Worker at the Pine Rest Holland Clinic. Tracy completed her Master’s degree in social work at Grand Valley State University and her Bachelor’s degree in social work at Hope College.
She has worked with adolescents in a residential setting, and with children and adults in an outpatient setting. Tracy’s areas of expertise include depression, grief and loss, trauma, abuse, anxiety, childhood behavioral issues, adjustment issues and spiritual/religious issues.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Grief and Loss
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Spiritual / Religious Issues
- Holland Clinic
926 Washington Ave. Suite 210
Holland MI, 49423