Poster Session – Call For AbstractsCall for Abstracts
Abstracts should present empirical research findings. It can be on any topic relevant to the prevention or treatment of mood disorders and related conditions (i.e. depression, bipolar disorders, and suicide). Previously presented Abstracts are permitted. Abstracts should be submitted by March 15, 2019.
Depression Summit for Researchers and Clinicians
- John Greden, MD, University of Michigan
- Lawrence Park, MD, National Institute of Mental Health
- Peter Zandi, PhD, Johns Hopkins
- Viviane Labrie, PhD, Van Andel Institute / Michigan State University
- Kara Zivin, PhD, University of Michigan
- Eric Achtyes, MD, Pine Rest / Michigan State University
The 2019 Depression Summit is intended to draw attention to the problem of depression, stimulate research at our centers, and attract support from philanthropists to help support our work.
- Identify the latest breakthroughs in depression research across the lifespan.
- Review ongoing work on depressive disorders at Pine Rest/MSU, a new member of the NNDC.
- Network with colleagues regionally who are engaged in depression research and practice.
Who Should Attend
Depression researchers and clinicians in and around Michigan, and donors to support a depression center of excellence at Pine Rest & Michigan State University.
$35 General Admission. Cost includes a light breakfast & lunch.
Continuing education credits are unavailable for this event.