Are you struggling with…
- Lack of sleep
- Feeding issues
- Worried about returning to work
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling “out of sorts” emotional
- Feeling isolated or alone
- Increased anxiety
- Difficulty finding a balance at home
- Feelings of guilt or sadness
- Lack of concentration
The Postpartum Adjustment Support Group can help.
This free group is hosted by Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital and facilitated by therapists from Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. Open to pregnant and postpartum moms.
- The group meets every Tuesday except April 7, 2020. Call 616.748.2834 for weather cancellations.
- No registration required.
- For more information call 616.748.9722.