The Rustic Market is located next to the Big Red Barn on 68th Street and Madison Avenue in Cutlerville (formerly the Cutler Farm).
389 68th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Three Ways to Get Involved
Find a new treasure at a bargain price.
- Clothing and accessories for all ages and sizes
- Household goods and kitchenware
- Furniture and small appliances
- Toys and games
- Books and greeting cards
- Tapes and CDs
- Sporting goods
Your gently used items can be used for a great cause.
- Make donations up to a half hour before store closing.
- Unload donations with ease at the East Entrance of the old barn.
- Secure a receipt form for your tax records at drop off.
- Schedule a pick-up for large items by calling 616.258.7425.
Volunteers have a great time completing a wide variety of duties. We welcome your talents as part of our mission and offer flexible hours to fit your schedule. Church, youth and senior groups looking for a special project will find a place here. Call 616.455.2522.