Have a passion for helping others?
Psychiatric technicians work directly with our patients and residents to help them achieve their treatment goals. Plus, psychiatric technicians work closely with a team of highly trained clinical staff including registered nurses, therapists, social workers, psychiatrists and other advanced practice professionals.
Ideal candidates enjoy working with and helping people, have an interest in the behavioral health field and have at least a high school diploma or GED.
We are currently hiring for full and part time positions!
Skills you will gain as a Psychiatric Technician!
- CPR certification
- De-escalation and physical management training
- Activities of daily living
- Med passing
- Therapy facilitation
- Assisting in behavioral health treatment plans
- Therapeutic communication skills
- Hands on behavioral health experience
Some of the benefits of working with Pine Rest include…
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options are available to those who qualify
- Free training & certification
- Flexible scheduling
- Dependent Care flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403b retirement benefit
Who you’ll help
Our psychiatric technicians work with people of all populations, all ages–from children to older adults–and clients diagnosed with…
- Behavioral disorders
- Developmental disabilities
- Substance use disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
Our employees continually model Pine Rest’s mission statement to express the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.
At Pine Rest, healing moments begin with you.
Need a flyer?
We invite you to join our team and become part of a dynamic organization called to bring healing moments to those we serve.
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
300 68th Street SE
PO Box 165
Grand Rapids, MI 49501