Are you looking to join a growing organization on the cutting edge of behavioral health services?
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to grow and develop your psychiatric career in a variety of ways. We offer countless career opportunities because of our size, scope of services, specialty programs, research and focus on education.
- Fourth largest behavioral health provider in the U.S.
- A full continuum of services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Designation as a teaching hospital by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services with educational programs in the behavioral health field at bachelors, masters, doctoral, residency and fellowship levels.
- A Department of Psychiatry for Michigan State University with faculty appointment through MSU’s College of Human Medicine
- Over 80 psychiatrists on medical staff
- 100+ year tradition of providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.