Pine Rest Northeast Clinic
**NOTE: The Northweast Clinic will be closing on Wednesday, 9/18/19, at 11:30 a.m. so staff may attend team training.**
We will reopen as usual on Thursday, 9/19/19 at 8:00 a.m.
If you need immediate assistance, please call 866.852.4001. Thank you!
The Northeast Clinic is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, north of 3-Mile Road off the Beltline.
Pine Rest’s Northeast Clinic provides the communities of northeast Grand Rapids with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest’s resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866.852.4001.
- Northeast Clinic
- 3225 N. Evergreen Drive NE
- Suite 301
- Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Phone: 616.364.1500
- Fax: 616.364.6400
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
- Anxiety/Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum
- School and Adjustment Disorders
- Relationship Conflicts, Marital and Divorce
- Parent/Child Conflicts
- Gender and Identity Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Use Disorders
- Anger Management
- Psychiatry Evaluation, Child, Adolescent, Adult and Older Adult Consultation and Medication Management
- Group Therapy
- Nursing Support
- Counseling and Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples and Families
- Consultation with Primary Care, Churches and Schools