Counseling & Therapy
Pine Rest’s outpatient clinics provide counseling, psychotherapy and psychiatric services for individuals of all ages as well as couples, families and groups. We know taking the step to get help for you, a loved one or your relationship can be a difficult one. That’s why we are committed to treating you with compassion from your first call through your last appointment. With one call, we can guide you to the appropriate level of care. We will assist you with understanding your insurance benefit and what other sources of funding might be available. You can expect helpful, respectful counselors and therapists here to put you at ease. Flexible day or evening appointment times are available.
- Individual, couples, group and family counseling and psychotherapy
- Treatment of mood, anxiety and other mental health concerns
- Treatment of substance use disorders, including Intensive Outpatient (IOP) group services
- Treatment for relationship and communication difficulties
- Premarital counseling and assessment
- Marriage / relationship counseling
- Christian counseling
- Psychiatric medication management services
- Referral to other treatment or programs, including inpatient & partial hospitalization programs
Below we’ve listed the main categories of therapy we provide. If you are seeking a specific therapy but don’t see it on the list below, please call us.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)*
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)*
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychodynamic Therapy*
- Supportive Psychotherapy
- Play Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
*Note: You are leaving pinerest.org when you select this link.